Sunday, November 30, 2014

Dance Fitness by Jessica

I'm a Mom.  And as a Mom, I always have way too many things to do, than I have time to do them!  Fitness is a priority in my life and I am always looking for ways to squeeze in exercise.  One of my Mom groups on Facebook was discussing this very topic and several Moms recommended Dance Fitness by Jessica videos on Youtube.  I love dance and so I checked out the videos.  They are approximately 4-5 minutes each, just the length of one radio song, and there are several available.  They each have over one hundred thousand views!  Each routine is a combination of dance, zumba moves, and calisthetics like squats.  The first one I tried was to “Dark Horse” by Katy Perry.  In the Dark Horse routine you do deep squats, abdominal rolls, kicks, and more squats.  By three minutes in I could feel my heart pumping and my thighs were definitely feeling it.  Aside from “Dark Horse,” I also like “Fireball" by Pitbull and “Na Na” by Trey Songz.  I’m hooked!  Just 3 of Jessica’s videos give my legs a decent workout in approximately 15 minutes.  They are fun to do and I haven’t become bored of them.  I highly recommend trying them out.  You can view them on Jessica’s Youtube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/FitnesswithJessica.  You can follow her on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Dancefitnesswithjessica and she has a workout DVD available on Amazon.com.


This post is not endorsed by Dance Fitness by Jessica or Jessica Bass in any way.  This is an independent review.


-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment