Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015


Thanks to Michelle's extensive wardrobe and dance background, my Halloween costume came together easily because of her!  It was an easy DYI low budget costume, and gave me a reason to wear an overload of pink!

One of my Beachbody friends posted a link for how to screen print here!  I bought the supplies I needed at Michael's, and gave it a try!





As for my makeup, I first applied the NYX stick in Milk, and added MakeUpGeek's shadow in  Ice Queen.  I added pink NYX lipliner as on my eyes and muted it with pink Loreal shadows.  The final touch of LimeCrime velveteen liquid lipstick in pink velvet topped off the look!  It stayed on so well I woke up with it still on, even after a shower!  I wrote about this lipstick here!



Did you guess my costume yet?  I was Workout Barbie!



Since I'm a health coach for a living, I thought it was fitting, but I also thought of it on a deeper level.  You see, Barbie can be anything she wants to be.  How many different Barbie's did you have growing up?  THIS latest controversial ad really struck me, but not as controversial.  I found it empowering.  The very reason I took the leap to become a Beachbody coach came to mind, and this ad stands behind my beliefs that a person can be anything he or she wants to be and should not conform to society's beliefs.  I coach for my love of helping people.  I coach because I can decide my own goals and reach them for myself.  I coach to make my own rules.  If you are open to hearing about an opportunity to do the same, to be present at home with your family, to make a financial contribution to your family and their future, to be inspirational, to be healthy and get paid to do so, to be your own boss, my team will welcome you!  Check us out HERE!  I coach to achieve happiness in the one life I was given.  I coach to make a difference and leave a legacy, just like Barbie.

~Erin

*No items mentioned were sponsored, and opinions belong to the blogger.



No comments:

Post a Comment