Monday, February 9, 2015

lipstick that lasts so long it's a crime, LimeCrime

Based on youtuber MakeupbyCheryl's recommendation, I took one for the team and bought this lipstick at $20 a pop.  I got two colors, and they are incomparable!  I watch beauty gurus every day and they wear bright or bold lipstick colors, yet I was always hesitant because if I ate or pretty much, went about my day, they would be smeared off, half smeared off, or on my teeth, or cheek, and I would be self-conscious all day long.  I can now eat a meal, drink a drink, and go hours without losing color!
Limecrime Velvetine is the best lipstick formula I have found!  I purchased both pink velvet, and red velvet!  The velvetines dry matte.  A gloss can always be applied over, after they dry, so they are very versatile no matter your taste.  I would love to try the Unicorn lipstick collection one day too, as I've wanted coquette and/or babette for months!  As far as the Velvetines, there were only 3 colors when I purchased when adding Suedeberry to my options at the time, but more have been launched!

I would love to own Cashmere, and even Utopia, both currently sold out as I write this.
I am also on the edge of my seat awaiting the release of Riot!
What is your go to lipstick for long wear coverage?


(wearing Pink Velvet on my way to a photo shoot)

Check out the colors available here:
-Erin

You can follow MakeupByCheryl here!

*all products mentioned were personally bought by me and not endorsed by the company.

Follow us on Twitter @2StrongGirlsCM
Subscribe to us on BlogLovin https://www.bloglovin.com/people/michelle63105

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many great things about Lime Crime make-up but I am yet to try them out. I love colours you've chosen and the one you're wearing looks great on you :) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I chose staple colors that are must haves in my makeup collection! I recommend Lime Crime, the Velvetines are worth the price!

      Delete