Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Nu-go Protein Bars

Nine times out of ten, you will find a Quest bar in my car's center console and in my purse! I'm a Quest bar fan, and they were my go to snack in a time crunch, or when out and about and trying to avoid a less healthy choice!  Then my youtube friend Chelsea Garay mentioned Nu-go bars!  I like variety, and heard the words caramel pretzel, and had to try them!  I have only tried one flavor, and am anxious to try more!  It's high in calories for my liking, but for guaranteed protein intake, and a gluten free, non-gmo, rBGH-free snack, I will definitely be repurchasing these delicious bars!  The taste has the perfect saltiness and reminds me of my other favorite treats, Starbuck's Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate and Talenti's Salted Caramel gelato.  It's a good alternative to packing countless Quest bars when I travel, so I welcome this delicious snack!  What are your favorite protein bars?




Shout out to follow blogger and youtuber Chelsea for recommending them!

http://chelseagaray.com/

Purchased at www.vitacost.com

Check out my previous Vitacost blog here:
http://2stronggirlscoutureandmore.blogspot.com/2014/12/vitacost-take-cost-out-of-healthy-living.html

I also enjoy Nugo Free Gluten Free bars!



-Erin

* Products mentioned were bought with my own money, and were not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment