Thursday, October 29, 2015

Pumpkin Spiced NOT!




If you've followed our blog, you know I'm a monthly buyer of all types of products from Vitacost!
I buy food, cleaning products, and skincare products from the Vitacost website, and this was one of the first skin products I tried.
Andalou Naturals Fruist Stem Cell Science Glycolic Mask Brightening Pumpkin Honey 
I have 2 secrets to admit though.

First, I am not a fan of anything pumpkin, except decorations.  I'd pick a chocolate treat over a pumpkin tasting food any day!   I still liked this product, but will try another 'scent' next time.
Second, this is the first time I ever used a face mask!  My skin is showing signs of aging, most likely from years in the sun as a child, so I thought I'd try this out and I love it!  It brings out the dirt and leaves your skin smooth once washed off.  It was easy, as I only left it on for 10 minutes!


I loved the quote too.  "Knowledge is limited.  Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Andalou has many other products I have saved on my Vitacost wishlist and can't wait to try!

My other post about Vitacost and past purchases can be found here!

Use my link for $10 off your first Vitacost order!

-Erin

*All items mentioned were personally purchased by the blogger and not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment