Friday, October 9, 2015

Get Oiled Bags

One of my goals is to try and support small businesses and artisans more.  Admittedly, I am an Etsy addict.  There are so many inventive, one of a kind things on Etsy and I can easily order something neat everyday.  q few of my friends even have Etsy businesses and I try and support them as often as I can.

I've been looking for a small bag that I could fit into my bigger purse but would fit my phone, lipstick, a diaper and wipes.  One of my friends, Jen, is an incredible seamstress and makes custom bags that have little pockets to hold essential oils.  She has an Etsy shop called Get Oiled Bags. I am not hugely into essential oils as to where I would carry them with me, but I like the style of her bags, wanted to support her, and was curious if the little oil pockets on the side of her bags would also hold lipsticks.  I was happy to see that she had a bag that meets all those qualifications and was a fantastic price of $20.00.  I even got to pick my fabrics.

Lipsticks and lip glosses DO fit in place of oils and this bag is just the right size for when I am running into a store with my kids and don't need to carry my giant purse.  It's well made and stylish.  It could also work as a makeup bag.



It's super cute, right?  Here's a couple pictures of the inside:



If you are interested in ordering a similar bag then please check out Jen's Get Oiled Bags on Etsy here.  

Now that I have a bag that carries oils, I am actually a little interested in learning more about oils.  I know a lot of people swear by them.  I know a lot of people think they are just silly but I am trying to open minded about less traditional methods for healing and cleaning.  Anything that eliminates some chemicals in or around us must be worth a shot, right? I am expecting a few samples to arrive next week and will follow up after I try them.  Check back!

-Michelle


Follow us on Twitter @2StrongGirlsCM
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/2stronggirls
Follow us on Blog Lovin https://www.bloglovin.com/people/michelle63105-10941499

*Photo courtesy of the blogger.  This review was not sponsored.





No comments:

Post a Comment