Saturday, May 9, 2015

Oxfords- Perfect Alternate To Sandals

I live in sandals during the summer time.  I find them comfortable, they are easy to travel with, and there are so many styles to choose from.  However, in the spring during transitions or random cooler summer days, I love oxfords.  They are perfect with tights  and a light weight dress or skinny pants.  Plus I think they are always adorable no matter your foot size.  During the summer they are a good alternative to sandals because they are light weight and if they have laser cut outs then they let your feet breathe.

I bought this pair at Marshalls about a year ago.  I love the ombre affect and the fact that they have a pop of color.  Today I am wearing them because my toes are desperately in need of a pedicure and the weather can't decide if it is going to rain or not.

Oxfords certainly aren't new on the fashion scene but obviously this classic is here to stay.  Oxfords have been re done in so many ways and I think that every women's closet should have a pair.  They are one of those timeless pieces that get worn and re worked in different ways.

-Michelle

Follow us on Twitter @2StrongGirlsCM
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/2stronggirls
Follow us on Blog Lovin https://www.bloglovin.com/people/michelle63105-10941499


No comments:

Post a Comment