Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Falsies? Really?

I'm here to school you a little bit on falsies...as in fake eyelashes, not bra stuffing.  Yes I wear fake eyelashes.  Sometimes.  Because it's fun, that's why. 

Actually they aren't fun to put on, but once they are on, bah-bam, totally worth it! They open the eye and add depth to your makeup look, and a sparkle to your eye.  I do love the glam look, but for an al natural look, I'd go without them.

I have always worn Ardell brand fake lashes, all synthetic.  I wore them more so in my party days, but I still enjoy the added glamour for a nice dinner out.  I watch my virtual friends online speak of so many amazing brands, but I have never spent any more than $4 on a pair, and even then I stretched out the number of uses.  House of Lashes Iconic is one of the middle priced pairs that are very popular, and the reason I decided to try them is because so many people recommended their dark colored glue, let alone the lashes.  Ardell glue wasn't my favorite so I ordered the dark glue, a pair of Iconic lashes, and a pair of Bourdoir lashes.  These is the shape and lash style I prefer, although they make many shapes/styles.

Iconic


Bourdoir

I have yet to try the Bourdoir, but I tried The Iconic and my opinion is...drum roll...

They are huge and gorgeous all at the same time!  I wouldn't wear them on the daily because they are over the top for Saturday at Shop Rite of Home Depot, but out in night time restaurant lighting they are stunning!



Both can be purchased at www.HouseofLashes.com

-Erin

All products mentioned were personally purchased and not sponsored.  Photos found on www.HouseofLashes.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment