Monday, December 14, 2015

Lusting over LUSH

After all this time and gifting multiple products by LUSH, I finally used LUSH myself for the first time, thanks to Michelle!  We met for brunch, which we often do, and she surprised me with an unbelievable gift!  I have to say the presentation wrapping was GORG!  What a fun way to wrap a gift!


The gift wrapped in a headwrap, in my favorite aqua color I might add, contained 4 LUSH products!
I always wanted to try the bath bombs & she had picked out two for me!
She even customized her choosing based on my fitness soreness from lifting, since one contains salts which help relieve muscle soreness.
Michelle chose White Sea Salt Bath Bomb and Honey Bee Bath Bomb.
I thought the bath bombs would be my most loved products, but the smell of the Karma Kream is delightful!  It is pathouli scented but it reminds me of an orange scent and it's so refreshing!  I keep it on my nightstand, which I never did keep lotion there before, but I love applying it before I go to sleep to put me in a happy calming place before I drift off to sleep for the night.  The Santa Belly jelly soap was enjoyable but nothing to repurchase, as it didn't lather all that much and I kept dropping little red jelly pieces all over the shower floor.  I also didn't know if it was true soap since I barely got any lather so I used normal soap after as well.  The smell was an apple like scent in my opinion.  Children may enjoy it more for the texture and fun gold stars within.   
LUSH also supplied a card with the many ways to use the tie the scarf.  
Such a thoughtful gift and I loved it!!



Pictured below is my first bath bomb experience with the White Sea Salt Bath Bomb, which turned pink!  (no tub staining occurred)


Read Michelle's detailed LUSH review HERE

I love all of the fresh, natural ingredients, and LUSH is highly recommend on my list, especially for gift giving. The aromas from the gift are even better than your favorite baked goods because they last.  They make your car smell amazing on the way home too!

Please note LUSH ingredients are recommended to be used quite soon after purchase, so stocking up for year later is not ideal for some of the products.  Fresh is best!

Visit your store for the smells and the latest rotation of bath bombs offered, as well as demonstrations, and choose a git set already made if you so desire.  LUSH can be purchased in your local store or at www.lushusa.com.

Let me know in the comments what your favorite LUSH products are!
~Erin

*Please note all products mentioned were purchased and not endorsed, and opinions belong to the blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment