Monday, January 18, 2016

Denim



I came across this piece while 'browsing.'  It's not something I had seen before and if someone described it, I wouldn't be interested.  my eyes narrowed in on it though, I stopped scrolling, and took another look.  I probably liked that it was different.  Of course my eclectic mind added a different look.  I pictured it with over-the-knees boots and a smokey eye with nude lip.  I thought of all the denim pieces that were just too much of a reach to be stylish, such as Michelle's post of denim jumpsuits, the long denim skirts, the short denim skirts that came and quickly left the fashion scene, but I didn't care.  You may also remember from my fringe post here that I hold a strong opinion against the ever so popular jean jacket.

This piece stuck out to me.  It looked comfortable too.  I found the doppelganger first, but it turned out I had stumbled across a close dup to the Alexa Chung Pixie Dress by Adriano Goldschmied, a highly sought after piece with a high price tag, which I'll show you first.  Sidenote:  I'm a huge fan of AG's jeans!




This can be bought here.

I received my dup and really like the look it will provide against every other girl's all black outfit or typical jeans and boots look I will see surrounding me this winter.

This was purchased online from Forever 21 but the label says it's made by Life in Progress, which is such a creative name.
It can be found here.

-Erin
*All products mentioned were personally purchased and not endorsed.  Photos found online.

No comments:

Post a Comment