Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Nike Sneakerboots

Winter is here, and as a fitness lover, I always have a pair of Nikes in close reach.  They are my favorite brand of sneaker at the moment since they don't hurt my feet after hours of wear, and support my feet!  Not many items in my wardrobe are as versatile as my Nikes, which have been with me through numerous airports, the streets of Europe, the streets of NY, the local country roads, many malls and Targets, food stores, and even in my purse on dates!  I travel with 3 pairs minimum, for ultimate comfort, and they are the first thing to get packed in my suitcase.  Then I got an email about Nike SneakerBoots, which sound like a must-have for this Jersey girl, who shovels her hilly driveway, days in a row, in wet, cold shoes, sometimes sliding down it with lose of traction.  They even come in a wedge!  I'm torn between 3 of the styles! ALL are on my wishlist!

I like the Max 1 in black and silver, and the Dunk Sky Hi in Dark Loden/Anthrocite/Raspberry Red!  That color name just sounds fun and daring all in one!  The Lunarelite Sky Hi in Deep Burgundy/Hyper Grape are so unique, I can picture them even with black leggings, while I run errands in the winter!  I can never decide what to wear on icy days, when there's a chance I'll be drudging through parking lots full of dirty snow mounds, because most black knee high boots don't have the thickest, warmest bottoms, and the grips are lacking!  These Nike Sneakerboots definitely solve that problem!
SCORE for comfort AND style!

No comments:

Post a Comment