Sunday, September 27, 2015

Lauren Conrad Leggings

Being two weeks post partum is both invigorating and disheartening.  My body is finally starting to feel like my own again, but it certainly isn't looking like the one I used to have yet.  Dressing your post partum body is frustrating and sometimes even depressing.  Maternity clothes are too big, your old clothes are much too small, and purchasing a wardrobe of clothes in the sizes in between isn't really feasible.  So what's a new mom to do?

Leggings and layers.

The answer is definitely leggings and layers.  Thankfully that's doable in Fall!  Specifically Lauren Conrad leggings from Kohls.

My love affair with leggings goes way back.  I probably own 20 pairs of leggings, not including yoga pants and workout pants.  I wear leggings year round and almost everywhere.  Some people like jeans but I prefer leggings as a staple in my wardrobe.

I hadn't tried Lauren Conrad leggings yet but in a desperate moment the other day, I grabbed some at Kohls without trying them on.  I put them on later that day and was so happy with my purchase.  They are comfortable, high waisted enough to smooth out some of the post baby lumps and bumps and thick enough not to worry about when I move around.

I loved them so much that I went back the next day for another pair.  At $10 each they are well worth it and available in several colors and prints!  I have been pairing them with comfy sneakers for fall, long tank tops, and cardigan sweaters.  Layers are key for Fall weather around here.  These leggings will transition into colder months with boots and sweaters too.  I am happy to have found them and will probably buy a size down when I lose some of the baby weight.  There are tons of leggings options available, I wouldn't recommend a specific one if I didn't love them!


I was even wearing my LC polka dot leggings as I wrote this post at Panera.  I love them that much!

-Michelle

Follow us on Twitter @2StrongGirlsCM
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/2stronggirls
Follow us on Blog Lovin https://www.bloglovin.com/people/michelle63105-10941499

*Photo courtesy of the blogger.  This review was not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment