Friday, September 25, 2015

#Lipstick

Lipstick is one of my favorite things in the world.  When I am having a bad day then I take a moment, put my lipstick on, pour another cup of coffee, and handle whatever needs handling.  One of my all time favorite quotes is by Elizabeth Taylor and it is "Put on some lipstick and pull yourself together."  I abide by her advice and after I put my lipstick on, I always feel better.




I need to have a print like this one made to hang on my bedroom wall.  I just adore it and it is so true!

Earlier this week I was having a tough day.  I went through my usual routine of coffee, lipstick, and getting myself together.  I ran errands with all three of my kids, including my newborn.  I was tired after being up all night and stressed about a couple different things.  I had chosen one of my favorite lipsticks, Super Hot, by Sephora Collection and is one of their Rouge Cream Lipsticks.  I had applied it quickly in the car, without any primer or lip pencil and only wearing minimal other makeup.  I was delighted when I got back in the car after three busy hours and my lipstick still looked great.


I was so tired but I had to stop and take a selfie to document the awesomeness of the moment.  Forgive my crazy hair and under eye circles please!  Having a newborn is exhausting but at least it's nice to know that my lipstick still looked fab.

I definitely recommend Sephora Collections Rouge Cream Lipstick and am purchasing more today.  I am a huge fan!

-Michelle

Follow us on Twitter @2StrongGirlsCM
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/2stronggirls
Follow us on Blog Lovin https://www.bloglovin.com/people/michelle63105-10941499

*Photos courtesy of the blogger.  This was not a sponsored review





No comments:

Post a Comment