Sunday, July 26, 2015

Denim Jumpsuits Are Always a NO

Over the past few weeks I have seen two women wearing denim jumpsuits.  I firmly believe that denim should be reserved only for jeans and denim jackets.  Maybe an occasional vest or overalls if you can pull them off but that's it.  Denim dresses, or even chambray dresses are almost always hideous.  Denim jumpsuits are just plain awful.  Why, for the love of fashion, why?!

Both Forever 21 and Asos have denim jumpsuits available right now.  I have been loving jumpsuits but denim with a jumpsuit looks silly to me.  It's too much.

The top one, by Asos, at least attempted to give a flattering silhouette with a drawstring waist.  The lower one, available at Forever 21, is boring and looks like it should be sold as a painter's outfit.

I'm sorry to be blunt, but I just can't stand denim jumpsuits.  

Apparently denim on denim is back in.  I am not going to lie, this look makes me cringe.  Jeans with matching jean jackets look like a uniform gone bad.  Mismatched denim is a touch better but tricky to do.  I say just steer clear completely.

-Michelle


Follow us on Twitter @2StrongGirlsCM
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/2stronggirls
Follow us on Blog Lovin https://www.bloglovin.com/people/michelle63105-10941499

*Opinions are that of the blogger.  This is a non sponsored review.  Photos courtesy of Forever21.com and Asos.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment