Sunday, July 5, 2015

I love Panera

I've found myself eating out more than normal lately.  I haven't been very inspired to cook and sometimes the pregnancy cravings are for things that my family won't eat so going out makes more sense.  Honestly though, I haven't had a really tasty meal out in a few months.  My daughters and I ended up near a Panera today at lunch time.  We've eaten at Panera before and I wasn't overly impressed but I appreciate how easy their website is for identifying things my youngest daughter, who has food allergies, can eat.  We stopped in for lunch and instead of the panini that I normally get, I got a Lentil Quinoa Broth Bowl with Chicken.  It was delicious!

The broth bowl contained a fragrant broth with lentils, quinoa, a generous portion of antibiotic-free chicken, kale, and tomatoes.  It smelled wonderful, had wonderful flavors and was very filling.  According to the Panera website, there is only 390 calories in the entire dish.  I didn't quite finish it and for how full I was, I would have thought there to be many more calories.  This menu item cost $8.99 and I would have easily ordered it at a more upscale restaurant and paid more for the same exact thing.  It's that good!  

I think I know my new pregnancy craving- hehe.

-Michelle

Follow us on Twitter @2StrongGirlsCM
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/2stronggirls
Follow us on Blog Lovin https://www.bloglovin.com/people/michelle63105-10941499

*This was an independent, non sponsored review.

No comments:

Post a Comment