Thursday, July 2, 2015

Neutrogena naturals

I decided to try a new line of skincare!

Neutrogena naturals is sold at my local Harmon discount store.  I am usually weary of such names containing the word natural since false marketing is far too common.  I thought I would try it since I was in need of an actual facial cleanser I liked.  Using Bed and Bath coupons made it that much more enticing!  The label states No harsh chemical sulfates, parebens, petrolatum, dyes, phthalates.

I purchased the purifying facial cleanser, and the multi-vitamin nourishing moisturizer.  I'm in love with these products.  Usually I say 'yea another product, I'll use it up and try whatever one I buy next.'  These will both be repurchased!  I use the purifying facial cleanser on my skin brush, which I reviewed here.  It doesn't break me out or leave a film of residue.  The lotion helps the dry parts of my skin and I can apply my foundation over it with no problem.  Give it a try!


(Photo courtesty of naturals.neutrogena.com)

Can be purchased here:

-Erin

*Products mentioned were personally purchased and not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment