Monday, June 29, 2015

Alba Botanica


A friend recommended the Alba Botanica lotion to me due to it's high moisturizing abilities.  I saw it in Harmon, where I frequent for most of my toiletries and cosmetics.  I'm a coupon queen, I can't help it!

Alba products contain no parabens, phthalates or animal testing.
I first tried the emollient body lotion, and now use the Hawaiian sunscreens for summer.  I can use the sunscreen under my makeup daily as a daily protectent.  It doesn't smell like typical sunscreen, so I will continue purchasing!  I did find that it got liquidy in the heat of the Florida sun, and I didn't have a spot of sunburn on my body after 3 days in the intense sun, but I did have a red face.  Either I didn't shake it once liquidy, therefore applied it without all the ingredients mixed together or it was just too weak for my sensitive face.  I will keep it in the shade at the beach next time!  This would not deter me from buying because I trust it 100% on my body and as a sun deterrent on my face on a daily basis.  



My favorite Alba product I have tried so far is the hawaiian body cream deep moisturing kukui nut.  It moisturizes my legs in a hot minute and I love the thick texture that absorbs well!
(photo courtesty of amazon.com)

Can be purchased here:
http://astore.amazon.com/2strgircouand-20

Enjoy Alba Botanica!

-Erin



No comments:

Post a Comment