Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Body Scrubs

I have tried a few body scrubs in the past, and I thought they worked, but I was so wrong!

I like salt scrubs for my feet and hands, and sugar scrubs for my body, mostly prior to bottle tanning.  I now realize the body scrubs I was using were not fine enough, nor did they contain enough exfoliating participles to do their job before washing off!

One day I received a mystery box on my doorstop from Amazon Prime, and I was hooked!  My friend from NY had sent me a surprise birthday package full of fabulous beauty products, which I had yet to try!  The Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub washed the winter right off of my skin just in time to welcome spring and summer tan lines!  My skin was instantly softer, smoother,younger, and healthier looking after use.  So far I have tried the Pomegranate Acai and Brazilian Nut, which both smell so good I want to eat them!



The various scrub flavors can be purchased here!

The other products my friend sent me were all phenomenal!  What a great friend with fabulous taste!

~Erin

*All products were purchased and not sponsored.  Photo courtesy of the blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment