Friday, June 19, 2015

Do it or shush already

I have wanted a Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM for years...Like, a lot of years....Like, a decade....or longer.  Louis Vuitton is classic and a  Louis Vuitton monogram hand bag is iconic in the world of purses and accessories.  I know that I have already said it, but I have wanted one for years.  I've always envisioned having one for years and carrying it to the events that shape a person and his or her life.  But alas, the nearly $1,300 price tag has kept me from owning one.  When I was younger and single I probably could have saved better and purchased one but martinis with friends and new clothes were bigger priorities.  After I got married and shared my Louis Vuitton dreams with my husband, he tried to be supportive but the the look on his face screamed "not happening, Wifey."  Once our kids came the dream was pushed even further back in my mind.  I never stopped day dreaming about that LV though.  Anytime I see a woman carrying a Neverfull my dreams are reignited and I spend time perusing their website and Pinterest, secretly lusting after the same gorgeous hand bag.

And guess what?  My husband has finally told me to just buy it already....And you know what, I just can't commit.

What's my problem?

I should be all over this.  I should be either on the train on my way into New York City, where the closest store is, or dialing their main line and inquiring about availability and shipping.  But yet, I just can't.  I am having trouble committing to spending that amount of money on myself.

So, do I purchase it or not?  I feel like it's my one chance and I either need to complete the transaction or put the dream on the back burner and let it burn.

So here I stand.... Undecided and at a crossroads to owning a luxury purse or being responsible and saving the $1,300.  The moral of the story?  Being an adult is a tough business to be in.

So, tell me, what are your thoughts?

-Michelle

Follow us on Twitter @2StrongGirlsCM
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/2stronggirls
Follow us on Blog Lovin https://www.bloglovin.com/people/michelle63105-10941499

*Photo from the Louis Vuitton website.  All opinions are that of the blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment