Sunday, June 28, 2015

Ulta Twisted Volume Mascara

     Ulta's Twisted Volume Mascara is one of my favorite beauty finds this year.  I have never been loyal to any mascara until this one!  I liked Calvin Klein's mascara and I use their foundation, but the Calvin Klein mascara was very difficult to remove.  I tried several drug store brand mascaras over the years and none of them were fantastic either.  Estee Lauder mascara is great at defining but didn't give me the lengthening I was looking for.  Long story short, I can say with confidence that Ulta's Twisted Volume Mascara is the best one that I have found and I would recommend it to any of you!

     This mascara lengthens and defines my lashes beautifully.  I don't have any issues with flaking or running and my favorite thing is that is helps keep my eye lashes curled.  Curled lashes are an absolute must for me.  Without curled lashes, I look sleepy.  A lash curler is easy to use, takes just a few seconds, and instantly perks up your face and makes your eyes appear bigger.  If you aren't curling your lashes than you need to be.  I carry an eyelash curler in my purse for quick touch ups but with this mascara I find that I have to curl my lashes much less frequently than I was before.  

     One of the perks of this mascara is that it is a great price and value!  Normally it retails for $10.00 but a few times a year goes on sale for 2/$10.00 and you can use an Ulta coupon to bring the price down even lower. On average I pay about $7.50 for it.  If you are purchasing in the store then I recommend stocking up.  I have been in the Ulta store a few times and they are completely sold out of it.  

-Michelle

Follow us on Twitter @2StrongGirlsCM
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/2stronggirls
Follow us on Blog Lovin https://www.bloglovin.com/people/michelle63105-10941499

*This was not a sponsored review.  Photos courtesy of Ulta.





No comments:

Post a Comment