Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Loreal Holds Steady at Top of My Fav Makeup List

I am just a regular woman, who likes drug store makeup.  How else would I have enough in my budget to also purchase some boxes of shoes here and some shopping bags full of dresses there?

I do like a few high end products, but my go to ranges from the various well known brands carried in drug stores.  Ever since first experimenting with makeup as a young teenager, I found myself continuously purchasing products from Loreal.

My repeat buys and favorites are my favorite mascara and eye liner of all time:

1) Loreal Telescopic Carbon Black mascara

2)  Loreal Lineur Intense Brush Tip liquid eyeliner Carbon Black

The mascara coats beautifully, stays on well on both top and bottom lashes, and the eyeliner glides on so smooth, allowing me to create a thin winged eyeliner look.  I can control the brush well, and the liner is bold with every stroke.



Another Loreal product I find to be of high quality are the Infallible eyeshadows.  The pigmentation, especially when applied with a wet brush, is ideal for bold looks!  I remember wearing a light purple Loreal eye shadow in college, and I still wearing the blend of the purples pictured below!



Over a decade later, Loreal Paris holds steady at top of my fav makeup list!

Can be purchased here:

~Erin

*All products mentioned were personally purchased and not endorsed.  Photos are owned by the blogger.



No comments:

Post a Comment