Wednesday, January 14, 2015

SHAKEOLOGY: Shake, shake, shake, shake your booty

Have you heard about Shakeology?  What's all the rage about anyway?


So I heard about it early last year, but I didn't find it necessary because I was making fruit smoothies in my blender anyway.  I was so wrong!  I'd do strawberry, banana, greek yogurt, and maybe spinach or kale.  I pretty much ate about 2 servings of vegetables a day.  I definitely was not getting the nutrients my body needed to keep my metabolism going, and keep my organs running optimally!  I thought I would try the Shakeology variety pack, and bought the 24 serving variety pack which had chocolate, vanilla, & strawberry packets, so I could see which one I liked!  I ordered the Home Direct package, which ships you a new bag (or packets) monthly so you don't run out.  I only did this to get the lower price, & since ordering guarantees you a 30 day money back guarantee even with an empty bag, I figured I'd give it about 2 good months and cancel before the next month's could be shipped.  I was told to try it for 3-4 weeks to really feel the difference.
I felt fine, so I sorta rolled my eyes.
This isn't a shake with water type of shake.   I blended almond milk, fruit and ice.
I made them really thick with a lot of ice, so it was like a milk shake!
I made chocolate peanut butter cup, chocolate banana, chocolate strawberry, then I tried vanilla blueberry, vanilla mocha, orange creamsicle, snickerdoodle, pineapple coconut, then strawberry banana, strawberry blueberry, and before I knew it I only had a handful of packets left.

That's when it happened!  I felt the change!  I felt the extra energy it gave me!
I didn't  have anymore afternoon crashes when I was sitting at my desk around 2 or 3pm.  I didn't NEED a snack between breakfast and lunch when I had my Shakeology for breakfast, and my stomach didn't growl out of hunger.  Shakeology held me over until noon even!  Some days, I drank it at 3pm, or post workout in the evening.  I have a sweet tooth so whenever I really craved ice cream, I'd make a chocolate peanut butter banana Shakeology instead.

Shakeology is more than just a meal replacement,
and here's a breakdown of what makes it so Ultra Premium:
*increases energy
*reduces junk food cravings
*improves digestion and regularity
*helps with weight loss

Shakeology is not just a protein shake.  It is more than a meal replacement!  It contains antioxidants, and probiotics!  It is not like those other ones out there.  It's the smartest calories you can put into your body! A lot of shakes are just made for protein, and other meal replacements have artificial flavorings and chemicals.   The fact that I pack Shakeology and a mini blender in my suitcase every time I travel, even when that means I have room for 1 less pair of shoes, proves how much I love it!

packing list:  snorkel....check!  Shakeology....check!

It contains 70+ vitamins and super foods!  It is my Daily Dose of Dense Nutrition!

Who doesn't love to feel energetic, fit, and fabulous?  

I have had Shakeology every day for 8 months!
Needless to say, I never cancelled, and now get the 30 day bag supply.
It also comes in Vegan Chocolate & Vegan Tropical Strawberry.
It costs $3-4 a day, which is a small price to pay to feel energetic enough to do the things I used to be too tired to do, and know I'm keeping my body healthy!
Shakeology actually saves me money because it saves on snacks and has replaced my multi-vitamin too.  It's still just part of my grocery budget, since I took out all those boxes of 6 granola bars and crackers here, and multivitamins and Vitamin C there, because I don't need those things anymore with the 70+vitamins and exotic super foods that my body needs that are already in my daily Shakeology.  Shakeology is priceless to me because I know I just don't have the time or money to cook plate after plate of vegetables!  I blend and I'm out the door!


I would only suggest something I truly love!
Even my family switched from morning chocolate and powdered donuts to Shakeology for breakfast and don't miss a day!

The value it brought to me is not something I ever expected!
With a 30 day money back guarantee, ya got nothing to lose, except maybe a few pounds!

Here's a 1 minute video about Shaekology:

Save more when buying through me.  Find it here:
Me on the way to a promo gig this past summer to keep me full!
(greenberry flavor)



  
Saturday morning                                    a day at the office

With a 30 day money back guarantee, ya got nothing to lose,
except maybe a few pounds!

-Erin

 *All products mentioned were purchased with my own money.
(Ryan Gosling may or may not like Shakeology.)

2 comments:

  1. It sounds really fantastic! I haven't found anything that I love in Poland unfortunately and I'm definitely missing a good shake.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, today I had a Caribbean coconut flavored Shakeology! So worth it! They don't currently ship over seas, but if you're definitely interested, I can figure something out! - Erin

    ReplyDelete