Sunday, August 2, 2015

Cropped Pants for Fall

I can't believe it's time to be talking about fall fashion already.  I am still shamelessly soaking up the sun, enjoying the fresh berries that summer offers, and searching for the perfect summer beach hat.  Fashion, however, waits for no one and everyone is already talking about next season.

It looks like cropped pants are in for fall.  I am not necessarily a fan of cropped pants but I am excited to see some cropped flares AKA "jazz pants" for fall.  Jazz pants are more flattering to my body than cigarette style or cropped wide leg pants are.  They balance out hips and draw attention to slimmer ankles.  I think they are cute with booties or oxfords.

H&M has a pair that I have my eye on.  They are basic black, with just enough flare to be wearable without being over dramatic.  The $24.99 price tag and elastic waist definitely caught my eye too.  Come fall, I will be trying to get back to my pre pregnancy body and elastic waists, black fabric, and stretch will all be staples in my wardrobe for awhile.
Nordstrom also has a pair that looks chic and comfortable.  It doesn't boast the elastic waist, but they look roomy enough to be comfortable without making my already short legs look shorter.  Cropped pants can sometimes make short legs look stumpy but I think this pair will be ok.  
These are Plenty by Tracy Reese and $178.00 on the Nordsrtom website.  I love how they paired with the platform sandal in the picture.

These are the only style cropped pants I will be wearing this fall...aside from yoga capris of course!  

-Michelle


Follow us on Twitter @2StrongGirlsCM
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/2stronggirls
Follow us on Blog Lovin https://www.bloglovin.com/people/michelle63105-10941499

*This was an independent review.  Photos courtesy of H&M and Nordstrom.


No comments:

Post a Comment