Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Jewelry by Jenny Bird

Every Friday night, I turn to Lisa to find out her latest and greatest weekly purchases in both beauty and fashion.  Lisa is one of my virtual friends.  She is a southern mom, wife, and daughter, who just visited NYC for the first time a few weeks ago.   You can tune into her youtube channel Lisalisad1 HERE.  

Lisa introduced me to a jewlery line by Jenny Bird. I love the modern creativity of her pieces.  I also love how even with the large size of some, the quality of each piece stands out.  Her website states,

“My continuous source of inspiration is what I call the ‘grand reflection’. In this world, we are impacted by a shared human experience; the political landscape, the economy, the cosmos, the weather, our progress in science and technology, and spirituality, all play a part. Like a mirror, this shared experience is reflected in pop culture, street style, art and design, fashion, and everything in between. Tapping into this collective pulse, and observing our grand reflection has always been, and will always be my creative fuel.” - Jenny


My favorite piece is called Hooper's Weave.  I can picture myself wearing it with a blazer as pictured, with a dress and heels, or a blouse and skirt and flats.  


                                                              Hooper's Weave by Jenny Bird


This conversation piece is currently sold out, due to popular demand.

Moonrise Collar by Jenny Bird

The Artemis is similar and currently available. The Crescent Moon, HARK! Horn, and Wildland tusk necklaces are also my top picks. She offers bracelets and earrings, rings, and handpieces as well.

The reason I am drawn to her jewelry line, which launched in 2008, is not only because I love large sized accessories, but because her pieces can be considered edgy, or also solid stand out pieces if adorning a solid high neck business dress or pants and simple top.  I have yet to enter her New York showroom, but I can picture feeling an added confidence by choosing her jewelry to wear her pieces.  We all know woman who walk with confidence can conquer the world!
 sold in over 600 retailers and 14 different countries

*The products featured are the blogger's personal favorites, and the post was not sponsored or endorsed.  Photos courtesy of jenny-bird.com.


Follow us on Twitter @2StrongGirlsCM


Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/2stronggirls

Follow us on Blog Lovin https://www.bloglovin.com/people/michelle63105-10941499

No comments:

Post a Comment