Sunday, April 26, 2015

Kimono Cardigans

Kimono cardigans are one of my favorite trends right there.  They are pretty and functional for spring when you need to layer, yet they are comfortable and appear effortless.  They are just so chic and easy to pair with everything!

I have two and I am on the hunt for a floral, chiffon one.  I have one that is black with a gold and red Aztec print.  I like it and Aztec is very in this spring, but I am trying to be more adventurous and stay away from so much black right now.  I like to pair it with black leggings and a long tank top for an easy look.  I have also worn it with black shorts and a graphic t shirt.  The second one I have is navy blue, with a white Aztec embroidered design, and long beautiful fringe.  It pairs well with jeans and a tank top and also solid maxi dresses.  I have a navy and white striped dress that I eventually plan to wear it with too.  Today I wore it with black leggings and a royal blue, long sleeved t shirt.  I didn't get any good pictures but hopefully you get the idea!

I was at H&M today and they had several gorgeous kimono sweaters but I couldn't commit to just one.  I am picky about floral prints and need it to have both some blue and pink in it to match what I already have.  I also want it to be chiffon so hopefully it doesn't need ironing and doesn't wrinkle.  My navy one gets wrinkled in the back after I sit or drive and that drives me crazy.  I hate wrinkled clothes.  Anyway, I saw this one and nearly got it.  They also had one with a larger floral print but it looked a little too much like my Grandma's curtains, know what I mean?  In my opinion, floral can go from pretty to drab very quickly.  And while I kept eyeing this one, I was unsure and generally try not to buy things that I don't absolutely love, so maybe I will go back tomorrow and get it.  We'll see!

What do you think? Buy it or keep shopping?  Comment below and let me know!

-Michelle

Follow us on Twitter @2StrongGirlsCM
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/2stronggirls
Follow us on Blog Lovin https://www.bloglovin.com/people/michelle63105

*The first two photos are courtesy of the blogger.  The final one is courtesy of H&M.  This is an independent, non sponsored review.  All opinions are that of the blogger.





No comments:

Post a Comment